THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 11, 2009

So I had Homecoming yesterday. It was pretty fun...a lot of drinking. I just don't understnad why everytime I go back, there is always drama! It is rediculous. Two things-1 why would a guy tell two friends similar things, are guys really that stupid to think that we wouldn't talk to each other! 2 Why the hell do guys cheat on their girlfriends? This one guy was all super sweet to me all day and yada yada yada, then I find out this morning when I get home that he has a girlfriend...I don't get it! Boys suck!!

Anyways...I did get to see a lot of people, some of whom I could really care less if I saw or not and some that it was nice to see and talk to again. I rekindled some old friendships that I'm hoping will conitnue. Oh, also heard some of the best news ever! Some girls, who I never thought would, quit the volleyball team. I am sooo proud of them. One actually said to me "Katie, I don't know how you did it." I feel much better now knowing that because I did not quit, really made me a better person.

0 comments: