THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TV Shows

So, this fall I am jam packed with shows, and many of them are new this season. This is my current line-up:

Sunday: Extreme Makeover Home Edition ***
Desperate Housewives **
Brothers and Sisters *

Monday: One Tree Hill **
Trauma *

Tuesday: The Forgotten ***
90210 ***
V - starting Nov. 3

Wednesday: Mercy ***
Cougar Town

Thursday: FlashForward*
Grey's Anatomy **

Friday & Saturday :Whatever is on...during the day, esp. Beverly Hills 90210 and old One Tree Hills

* My new favs for this season, especially FlashForward, although it is like another LOST and sometimes it hurts my brain to think that much for watching TV.

** Have not missed an episode, but kind of disappointed as of recently.

*** Just watch for the hell of it. I love the old 90210, so I have been watching the new ones. Its pretty decent and fun to watch.

And Cougar Town is just a fun show to wacth and get a laugh.

-I wish I had watched Glee, everyone keeps tlaking about it. So I might catch up and watch it online, when I can find the time.

And...as always, looking forward to my two favorite TV shows of all time - LOST and 24. Something to look forward to in January!

2 comments:

Stephanie H said...

Yah! I can comment! I LOVE TV too. I need to start watching Mercy. But I forgot to add it at the beginning of the season. Not that I need more TV. We added The Good Wife and Accidentally on Purpose this year and like both of them!

Erin said...

Why are you not watching Castle on Monday nights? It's hilarious and pretty good overall. You should definitely catch up on Glee. I'm all for having a Glee marathon one of these days!